My home has foundation problem within three years from the date it was built..Cracks all over the house.
Total nightmare! Zero warranty. The problem started as soon as I moved in, from leaking roof to cracked walls, ceiling and and major cracks on the floors. I smell the sewage underneath the staircase, along the line of the cracked floor.
They refused to honor their warranty. Worst of all, it was a model home they used during the warranty period. They do not care whether they are still building on site or not. All my complains we're ignore.
They would ignore you until the end of the 10years warranty period.Shame on you Gehan home builders.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foundation Problem
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."