My home has foundation problem within three years from the date it was built..Cracks all over the house.
Total nightmare! Zero warranty. The problem started as soon as I moved in, from leaking roof to cracked walls, ceiling and and major cracks on the floors. I smell the sewage underneath the staircase, along the line of the cracked floor.
They refused to honor their warranty. Worst of all, it was a model home they used during the warranty period. They do not care whether they are still building on site or not. All my complains we're ignore.
They would ignore you until the end of the 10years warranty period.Shame on you Gehan home builders.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foundation Problem
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."