My home has foundation problem within three years from the date it was built..Cracks all over the house.
Total nightmare! Zero warranty. The problem started as soon as I moved in, from leaking roof to cracked walls, ceiling and and major cracks on the floors. I smell the sewage underneath the staircase, along the line of the cracked floor.
They refused to honor their warranty. Worst of all, it was a model home they used during the warranty period. They do not care whether they are still building on site or not. All my complains we're ignore.
They would ignore you until the end of the 10years warranty period.Shame on you Gehan home builders.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foundation Problem
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."