1.3
Turnaround Time

Warning-we put in our 60 day warranty 2 months ago and I have just been advised by our wonderful builder they will NOT be fixing all the issues we have on our home to include the patch jobs completed numerous times.I have no choice with pending warranty issues but to file a suit.

If you are having issues please let me know.... I may be changing it to a class action suit against them. I know many of us paid a lot of money for homes and I except our Builder to back their warranty and stand behind their product!

I'm in the business and have dealings with many other builders and products.Sadly, I was deceived!

Review about: Gehan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I am having a terrible experience as well. They talk a good game and fail to deliver on every promise.

I don't know if you have proceeded with a class action, but I am about to consider getting a lawyer and getting the majority of what I owe on this house removed.

I put in my "one year" requests and they basically declined EVERY ONE of them, and the ones that were supposed to be fixed we have NOT heard back from the person. (His number now goes to a busy signal, imagine that!)