1.9
Turnaround Time

I purchased my very first home three years ago from Gehan Homes in McKinney - Robinson Ridge Phase 1.

They are wonderful during the sale but after sale is simply terrible. I actually filed a BBB complaint against them and will be doing so again today.

They change construction superintendents like some people change their clothes due to the number of complaints they receive.

My home I believe has serious foundation issues and prior to my year warranty expiring I had two of their representatives come look and lot my home as the ground was falling away from my foundation. My home/lot is somewhat elevated and I was concerned by what I was seeing. They said it met company standards and there was nothing they could do. Now I'm seeing cracks in my kitchen tile...my hardwood floors are now separating and my stone wall between my kitchen and living room is cracked from floor to ceiling. I am so upset and this was my dream house that has now turned into a nightmare. My sense is they will do nothing about it. Their workmanship is shoddy and I would NEVER purchase another home from them again so buyer beware

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with location and floor plan and stated that there is a room for improvement of warrenty and excuses. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gehan homes house construction and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Gehan Homes needs to "i would like gehan to take the necessary steps to repair the damage to my home and fix the foundation issue" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gehan homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gehan Homes.

Comments

I am currently in litigation with Gehan due to poor workmanship.Our house is sinking.

Major foundation issues.I think we need a class action suit!