I have sent numerous messages and emails to houston gehan. And they just blow me off.

Will be contacting corporate in Austin. Donald here president is the rudest man who defending his employee for targeting me as I am not married. Will be posting the horrific story which legally he is responsible for damages caused to me by gehan employees. No one here at Houston office cares to return messages or emails.

They think I'm going to let them get off. Not happening. I will be heard. They need to be held accountable for being thiefs.

Cons and liars. No way in *** will I stay in this joke of a rip off house in balmoral. They brag on lies. 2 mos.

no wifi. No cable. No security. With cops having to be called here because crime here is so bad.

Centerpoint won't come without a police escort. Do not buy here. You will lose money. This place and gehan are all criminal based.

1600 hoa and have nothing. Not even a damn tv works here was lied to about that. And everything else. No security gates for another year.

Gehan rep lied said in January a couple weeks. Infuriated. They don't have the decency after buying from them to speak to me. No one knows anything they just work here.

I will continue to review until they speak. I don't think they want the details of what thier employee did next. But I will post because I know they don't care. I have a pile of mud for a front yard now after their builders just tore my property up without my permission.

Corporate will get a call tomorrow.

Beware gehan takes parts from empty homes to rig their defective spec homes they can't sell. No one wants junk.

Review about: Gehan Homes Customer Care.

Comments