Turnaround Time

I just walked away from this builder for not building a home the way I wanted it.The sales representative was let go by Gehan.

I had a upgrade called above to below. It's where you can look from second story to living room. Gehan policy is to conduct a pre construction walk through prior to frame work. I was never given that option.

I had an entry door that cost 2000. The cost of the upgrade and upgrade deco door were added to my final price of home. The final price was sent to my mortgage company. I was charged twice for the upgrade, above to below.

The entry door wasn't going to be installed on home because they didn't order it. Gehan offered me free blinds for their mistakes, of course I didn't take that. I even offered to take a speck home that was the same home I was building. The price of the home I was building was 253,990.

The speck home was 279,400. They would not give me the speck home for the price of 253,990. I even attempted to negotiate three times. They dropped the speck home to 266,000 I countered with 260,000 and Gehan pay closing fee.

They said "NO".

I was told by Gehan the home I build wouldn't be marked for 253,990 but at a higher price.They wanted to make money off me at both end for a mistake they made.

Review about: Gehan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Gehan Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion