1.2K views

Update by user Jan 04, 2013

After a resolution with the company I am posting a retraction of the complaint that I posted on the internet. I have made an error in the judgement of this company and they are working very hard at not having our date pushed back and our original date set.

I would like to again retract any and all statements posted against this company that I have posted as a complaint because we have since resolved the issue that caused my complaint in the beginning.Thank you.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2013

I absolutely fell in love with the model home in The Rim Rock area of Driftwood. Our sales person was amazing and energetic and went above and beyond for anything we needed.

Then it all changed. Our sales person left and no one told us why. Our new sales person rarely emailed us to let us know what was going on with the house. Every time we went to the house to look at it the workers looked like they were 12 years old.

My husband asked about specs for the refrigerator and never heard back and when he did they were wrong. We go for the walk through on Monday and am very afraid of what we will see and find.

We were told the house would close December 14th and now it is the 11th of January, when they told us the 10th of January. No communication what so ever.

Comments