Hello. My name is James Clark. My wife, Alice and I just closed on our home on 05/22/2018.

Our experience at the beginning was a pleasant one, but as we drew closer to closing the true colors of the sales, person Rhonda Alexander, began to appear.

There are too many issues to address in this space.

Also the area Project Manager was very condescending and unfriendly.

There were so many thing done wrong and when we address them, we incurred the anger of both Rhonda and Scott.

We did not get a Welcome Package and were given a host of generic keys to the home on the day of closing.

No one (except Chris Oneal) thanked us for our purchase or congratulate us on our new home.

instead of feeling welcome, we felt like we were the villians that had stolen a home.

I think Gehan Homes builds some of the best designed homes on the market and we are well pleased with our new home.

BUT, there are some minor thing that need to be fixed. BUT, it seems we are going to be getting the COLD SHOULDER.

WE ARE NOT VILLIANS. WE'RE JUST PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE RESPECTED.

After spending almost $400, 000. 00, we are surprised that our concerns are treated with DISTAIN.

We are not out "bad mouth" Gehan Homes", Truly, we want to tell everyone about our very nice home.,

Please help us do that.

I COULD NOT FIND A PHONE # FOR STEVE OSBORNE or DANIEL DUKE. BUT PERHAPS ONE OF THEM COULD CALL ME AT 830-730-8955

JAMES and ALICE CLARK at

1424 SETTLEMENT WAY

NEW BRAUNFELS, TEXAS 78132

Reason of review: SEE REVIEW COMPLAINT.

I liked: Questionable.

Comments

Sure sounds like Wilshire Homes in Tessera, Lago Vista, Texas. Gehan and Wilshire both build here in Tessera. Sounds like maybe they are all very dishonest.

Since writing this complaint, GEHAN HOMES has addressed our concerns with above and beyond action.We most certainly feel that they've more than vindicated themselves.Again: accolades to the 'man in the field', Chris Oneal, who is always willing and helpful.This makes GEHAN HOMES a list topper for us. We have a son who almost ready to sell and buy and GEHAN HOMES is one of his list topper for buying consideration.

All our friends, thus far, like the home design and finish very much. So potential is high with them.THANKS TO STEVE OSBORNE FOR HIS QUICK RESPONSE AND CONCERN.Thanks Again to all concerned!Jim & Alice Clark