Turnaround Time

We bought new home from Gehan home about 3 years ago.From first year our ground had problems and roof needed be fix and now We had leak water from roof without strong wind.

the person fixed roof said We have more broken singles and comming out from your roof. We might need to fix whole roof or put new roof. We have lot of another problems also.Gehan did very poor job and used cheapest roof so they can make more money. they do not think buyers at all.

they did not want to work with you and they want to sell you and go to another person.

they do not think We have to live this house and We have a life.We do not know what we should do now We have to spend $10,000 more for new roof or what ?

Review about: Gehan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Inability to provide good contract home.

Had an Experience with Gehan Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more