1.4
Turnaround Time

Purchased our home from original owner and have had nothing but problems since moving in to our dream home.Roof is garbage no sealant, improper drip edge, poorly sealed holes from other trades or just the lack of caring from the roofer, exposed nail heads, holes in the roof sheathing.

Thats just the roof. The windows I had to reseal myself due to a severe lack of sealant ( gehan can afford a quality sealant and allot of it but for some reason they dont use as much as they should ) today I found a crumbled up plastic bag used as a caulk blocker instead of foam or blocker rod. Digging in my flower beds I've found rusty nails, whole bricks, shingles, and more plastic than I care to mention. So before you buy a gehan home get a good inspector that goes on the roof and takes their time.

I've gotten from a good source they don't inspect the roof at all.YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Review about: Gehan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Gehan Homes?

Comments

Is that in the dallas area and who was the roofer

roofers are putting new roofs on homes in Robinson ridge after being built two months ago. class action law suite any one? just let us know were ready.