The company deceives you by the model.The company is highly priced and provide very low grade products.

Must upgrade if you want better quality. Encountered many mistakes during construction. After closing is when the nightmare starts. Poor building quality and workmanship.

I had issues with backing up sewer, excessive hairline cracks in the garage, leaky faucets, poor tile installation - could not use master bath shower for almost two months, cracks on the walls, very low grade garage door, low grade interior doors, place white caulking around all tile - and it was very messy, dishwasher poor quality, poor living room lighting, sidewalks and garage driveways cracked and poorly poured.

I do not recommend purchasing a Gehan home.I made the mistake and I regret every day.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $384000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gehan Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gehan Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Gehan Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gehan Homes?

Comments